about

Since being diagnosed with breast cancer in March my little world has been turned on its head, there are no words to describe the overwhelming emotional train wreck that is a cancer diagnosis with your name on it. This is where you can check in on my progress so that those I love can hopefully feel a little closer and become part of my journey back to vibrant health.

how can I help?

Support can come in many forms, sometimes it's the small things that have the biggest impact, kind words and messages of love and encouragement go a long way...... Submit your email for updates and join the community below. Feel free to circulate this blog to those I know and love


..................................... How Can I Help?

Thank you so much for all your love and support x


Wednesday 27 May 2015

myyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Post Surgery Update

Dearly beloved fans of Ais,

Ais has come out of surgery and is recovering now in the ICU.  We got to see her briefly and she is doing well.  Dr. McDermott, her neurosurgeon, was pleased with the surgery.  The tumor was successfully removed.  Either Ais or one of us will update the blog in the next couple days.


On behalf of Ais, thank you for all the loving calls, texts, thoughts and prayers. They helped keep her spirits bright over the past couple days. As they wheeled her away to surgery Ais rewrote the words to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" to more accurately reflect her current situation and serenaded the ward.

Love,
Ais, Ellen, Margaret and Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for Aisling