about

Since being diagnosed with breast cancer in March my little world has been turned on its head, there are no words to describe the overwhelming emotional train wreck that is a cancer diagnosis with your name on it. This is where you can check in on my progress so that those I love can hopefully feel a little closer and become part of my journey back to vibrant health.

how can I help?

Support can come in many forms, sometimes it's the small things that have the biggest impact, kind words and messages of love and encouragement go a long way...... Submit your email for updates and join the community below. Feel free to circulate this blog to those I know and love


..................................... How Can I Help?

Thank you so much for all your love and support x


Tuesday 14 May 2013

Technical difficulties.....

So my loves I hear that some of you are only seeing photos with no posts, that issue should be fixed now....feel free to contact me or HK if you notice any problems.
As for those that are frustrated that they can't post on the blog, just remember that this is a personal blog and is formatted differently to something like facebook, you just have to go through me first, so if you want to post something about a fundraiser or whatever, simply email it to me and I'll copy that onto the blog, or if you need to surprise me, then send it to my favourite technical advisor Sully (aka HK), you'll find him in the community group at the right of the page.
If you just want to add some encouraging words then feel free to comment on any of my posts or photo's by clicking where it notes the amount of comments (no comments, 2 comments etc..) under any post, I'll publish it on the blog as soon as I see it.
Last but not least, be sure to sign up in the community or member section and submit your email address to receive an update every time I post something new, both can be found at the right of the page.
Sending love and kisses,
Aisling xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aisling - can you forward me ur email - hallymusic@gmail.com - regards hally

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for Aisling