about

Since being diagnosed with breast cancer in March my little world has been turned on its head, there are no words to describe the overwhelming emotional train wreck that is a cancer diagnosis with your name on it. This is where you can check in on my progress so that those I love can hopefully feel a little closer and become part of my journey back to vibrant health.

how can I help?

Support can come in many forms, sometimes it's the small things that have the biggest impact, kind words and messages of love and encouragement go a long way...... Submit your email for updates and join the community below. Feel free to circulate this blog to those I know and love


..................................... How Can I Help?

Thank you so much for all your love and support x


Thursday 16 May 2013

I just screamed out loud with joy...

So ! Good news for those who were worried, I just got the test results back from my chest core biopsy... nada ! Zip ! Zilch ! Clear !! Whooooooooooott !!!!!
So we are now very clear that this cancer has not spread, we are not stage 4 but stage 3, and I only have to worry about breast cancer ( just breast cancer, normal..)
1,2,3.. aaannddd.. we're deeply breathing.............
For those confused, they found a small suspicious mass close to my heart's aortal wall in my chest cavity, if that had tested malignant then we would have been looking at a stage 4, serious business diagnosis.
Good news folks, sending love, blessings and thanks to all of you xxxx

6 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news Ais.. Much love from Shiplake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news Ais...sighs of relief from the Middle East xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ais we're delighted to hear that bit of good news!
    Everyone is worried for you Aisling! Don't be under any misapprehension about that!

    We want you to beat this cancer!

    Lots of love from de Leb!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!!!!!!! love the good news and love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scream out loud indeed missus!!!! Great news!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aisling, I just spoke to Nic who told me about your blog. Am so sorry to hear about all you are going through. I have such a fond memory of you at Nic's wedding! Anyway, I'm thinking of you and sending lots of healing vibes from Bali.

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for Aisling